Thursday 13 November 2014

The Force is strong with this one!

I've decided that this week will be Star Wars week for Charlotte. I've been filling her head with all kinds of stories about magical worlds where people can move things with their minds and ignore the droids that they really were looking for. She will be 5 in April and I cant wait any longer, Star Wars must be seen! But first we need to craft...

While running "Daddy" errands today we found this quaint little mom and pop craft store called Mikhail's (I don't think they have much of an online presence or I would link them here to help out.) And we decided to use Perler beads. Easy enough, Ive seen lots of Pinterest posts on cool designs so it should be hard to find some Star Wars appropriate. 


 Mind Blown!

 Papa cheaped out.... There were tons of beads separated in individual colors but I bought a bucket of 4000 mixed beads for $20. It's a good things her hands are so small or this would've taken forever. Off topic, what are the child labor laws in Canada?

4000 beads + Banana for scale.

We both decided on R2D2

Pre heated droid



 Now all that's left is to watch the movie. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment